Rural Indirect Sales Manager - Killeen, TX
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position will be located in/near and support Killeen, TX.
You're ready for that exciting step up to major responsibility,
consulting with Market leadership and supporting Dealer, National
Retail and Authorized Retailer leadership and employees every step
of the way. Why? Because that caring, go-the-extra-mile mindset is
rooted deep within you and you know that when one person succeeds,
we all succeed. You're ready to rally Indirect teams and inspire
them to go-to-bat for customers, bringing passion, empathy,
know-how, and follow through to every interaction. Here, you're
more than a manager. You're a born leader and master of positive
influence. You've put in the work, developed your leadership
skills, and you're ready to empower Indirect teams to give it their
all in becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to
At least 18 years of ageLegally authorized to work in the United
StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Management Experience in Retail Sales
- Sales and sales management experience
- Wireless retail experience
- Retail high volume or high-end experience
- Support Dealer, National Retail and Authorized Retailer teams
through consultative development, training, and coaching, driving
behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our customer's
hearts and store employee success.
- Reinforce T-Mobile training standards and programs, such as
Ready! training completion and store manager engagement in Mobile
- Consult, foster, support the development of business priority
acumen, field planning, and execution of T-Mobile strategic
initiatives within Indirect teams.
- Provide support for Go to Market meetings, promotions,
readiness and launch event execution.
- Complete market and store level analysis to identify SWOT.
- Support new Indirect store onboarding, ensuring operations,
reporting & analysis, systems, and log-ons ready for store opening
and/or T-Mobile launch.
- Influence local Indirect leadership on operational efficiencies
to maximize inventory management, reduce cash risks, and ensure
compliance of merchandising and operating standards.
- Act as a liaison between Retail, Indirect and HQ teams,
including Engineering, EIT and Customer Care.
- Complete additional duties and projects, as assigned by
leadership, as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Killeen , Rural Indirect Sales Manager - Killeen, TX, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!