Traveling Orthodontic Manager
Company: MB2Dental Solution
Location: Copperas Cove
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Your Total Dental & Orthodontics has an opening for a
Traveling Orthodontic Manager. We provide a working environment
like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff
members are provided training to make the transition to your new
professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package
that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus
structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other
- Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it
relates to patient skills.
- Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient
- On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the
dynamic practice environment while continuing to meet the patient
and business needs.
- Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and
accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide
additional training as needed.
- Partner with the human resources department for coaching and
guidance regarding personnel management, including performance
reviews, performance improvement plans, and performance
- Creating and maintaining various spreadsheets. (referral, prior
consults, action items)
- Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and
development opportunities as made available and/or required
- Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make
operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand,
analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully
lead and grow the business.
- Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace
diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements.
- Review operating performance results and take immediate steps
to implement course corrective activity as needed.
- Treatment coordinating.
- High School diploma or GED required 4-year bachelor preferred
or the equivalent of management experience in the dental
- Sales and Customer Service experience a plus.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold
- Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency
in the operation of Dentrix and Dexis software).
- Knowledge of dental insurance and billing.
- Must be available to work some Saturdays.
- Ability to travel as needed to Cove, Taylor, Belton, Manor,
Keywords: MB2Dental Solution, Killeen , Traveling Orthodontic Manager, Other , Copperas Cove, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!