Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Texell Credit Union
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you plan on staying in a mediocre career, with no clear
direction or growth opportunities? If your answer is no and we hope
it is - then listen up! (or read up since you are reading and not
listening to ... [sigh] you know what we mean.) Here is your golden
ticket! It is not often that we have this kind of opening so
prepare yourself. It is kind of a big deal.
Texell is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager!
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will:
- Assist the Branch Manager in meeting sales, organizational, and
operational goals. Think of it as a dynamic duo. Like Sonny and
Cher. Batman and Robin. Laverne and Shirley. Lucy and Ethel.
- Essentially be an all-in-one. Loan officer, teller, supervisor
not to mention a product expert.
- Coach other team members to exceed expectations, all while
exceeding your own goals. We are a company that likes competition,
pushing each other to surpass our goals. Expectations are high. And
friendly banter is welcome.
We need you to have:
- A college degree. Need is such a strong word. We prefer a
college degree but will also accept two to five years of related
- A strong work ethic and a sense of urgency.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to work
independently or with a team to meet deadlines.
We want you to know:
- We have a great benefits package that includes health, dental,
vision, 401(k), vacation, sick leave, and more.
- We are a goal oriented, high paced, high energy organization.
We value teamwork and creative ideas.
Keywords: Texell Credit Union, Killeen , Assistant Branch Manager, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!