Customer Service Representative (Multi-Branch Support) - English/Spanish
Company: Security Finance
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you bilingual in English and Spanish? Do you like to build
genuine relationships that leaves a lasting impression? Are you
ready to share the joy of assisting customers as part of an
You're the first face customers see and the most important
memory, because you'll be the one who helps them, over the phone
and in-person, when they have a financial need. No prior finance
experience required, just bring your customer centric attitude and
we'll teach you the rest! In addition, this is a rare opportunity
for you to support multiple locations in an assigned region and
learn best practices from some of our most tenured employees.
Come Begin Your Story as a Customer Service Representative, also
known as an Assistant Manager, at our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services
industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and
income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At
Security Finance, it's about being good stewards of our community,
helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the
respect they deserve.
You'll know you are successful when you:
- Provide outstanding customer service both on the phone and
- Market for new and continued customer business.
- Prepare and process loans and income tax returns.
- Handle customer data with confidentiality.
- Maintain cash drawer with accuracy and security.
- Effectively communicate with customers, primarily on the phone,
about their accounts.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws as
well as company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical
insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and
long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching,
and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential - You have the ability to earn a
monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of
the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local
food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential - We believe in fostering our employees'
talents and providing a pathway for their individual career
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training,
online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed
to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best
of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous customer service experience.
- The ability to fluently communicate in English and
- A valid state driver's license, with an acceptable driver's
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
This position is subject to a background check for any
convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities.
Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not
automatically disqualify the candidate.
Keywords: Security Finance, Killeen , Customer Service Representative (Multi-Branch Support) - English/Spanish, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!