Secretary - Performing Arts Center
Company: University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsibilities: Serves as receptionist for the Performing Arts
Center (PAC), professionally greeting and directing students,
faculty, staff and visitors. Provides comprehensive secretarial
support to the Performing Arts Center (PAC) Director, to include
scheduling, data and records management, documentation and
correspondence, formatting and printing various performance
programs, and accomplishing special projects. Facilitates special
projects as assigned. Ability to multi-task and work
accurately/productively with frequent interruptions is essential.
Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekend hours to
facilitate performances, recitals and related events.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 3 years secretarial or general office experience
- 'Front of house' theatre operations experience is
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word
processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics,
etc.) is required.
- A minimum of 55 wpm typing speed is required.
- Must be proficient in general office equipment operation.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekend hours
to facilitate performances, recitals and related events.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary commensurate with
experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental
insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for
employees and their dependents.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until
To Apply: Please click the "Apply Now" link to apply for this
position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest
with your online application. Online applications as well as
supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary
Hardin-Baylor, please visit our
Keywords: University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Killeen , Secretary - Performing Arts Center, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!