RN Recovery Room - Full Time Days
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Post-Anesthesia Registered Nurse
- AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S
Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At
AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the
- Interpret information accurately from various noninvasive and
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of commonly encountered
- Describe the physiology associated with various anesthesia
techniques and surgical or procedural interventions.
- Apply the relevant scoring system/discharge criteria for
patient transfer (eg, Aldrete Score, Modified Aldrete Score [ie,
PARSAP], Post Anesthesia Discharge Scoring System [PADSS], White)
score accurately as defined by organizational policy.
- Develop an individualized peri-anesthesia plan of
- Evaluate the patient’s progress toward attaining outcomes.
- Transfer care as needed.
- Delegate tasks according to the state Nurse Practice Act (if
applicable), state board of nursing or professional registration
requirements, state laws, and job descriptions.
- Document nursing care completely, accurately, and legibly.
- Collaborate effectively with other disciplines as needed.
- Participate in quality review and performance improvement
- Participate in the performance appraisal process.
- Use critical thinking, problem-solving and conflict resolution
skills to foster effective work relationships with team
- Maintain required competencies.
- Pursue professional growth and participate in a professional
- Act as a patient advocate and maintain privacy and
confidentiality of individuals and health information.
- Any additional duties assigned that are in support of
perioperative patient care.
What You Will Need:
- Current state of Texas RN licensure
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Two years post-anesthesia or equivalent critical care
Responsible for the delivery of safe,
effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the post
anesthesia care unit and other areas of perioperative services for
all patient populations.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , RN Recovery Room - Full Time Days, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!