Bilingual Wellness Coordinator
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Harker Heights
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to be a
wellness coordinator with precautions in place to promote your
Massage Envy Harker Heights has made the safety of our team
members, members, and guests top priority. We have adopted safety
protocols based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control
and Texas Department of Health and Human Services. Apply and join
our team where you will have access to the training, personal
protective equipment, disinfecting cleaners, and equipment that you
need to get back to doing what you love.
Memberships keep bodies working!
Bilingual Wellness Coordinators communicate with guests using
English and Spanish to discover their reasons for receiving a
massage, facial, total body stretch, or rapid tension relief
session. You will confidently present the specific benefits of a
Massage Envy membership to guests and determine their true need for
total body care. You will serve as the first impression of Massage
Envy Harker Heights by greeting guests, booking appointments,
suggesting services, maintaining clinic cleanliness, and ensuring
each member and guest has an outstanding customer experience.
Massage Envy memberships keep bodies working; therefore, our
Bilingual Wellness Coordinators must be:
- Passionate about achieving sales goals. You must confidently
convey the importance of massage therapy, facial treatments, and
stretch therapy to a guest's overall health and wellness.
- Empathetic and caring. Our guests have hectic lives;
consequently, they often arrive stressed, tired, and in pain.
- Willing to go above and beyond to make the member or guest
relaxed. Lasting impressions are formed when you enliven each
interaction with members and guests.
- Engaging and inquisitive. The ability to engage with our
members and guests through meaningful conversations is vital to
your success as a Bilingual Wellness Coordinator.
- Calm and composed. Wellness coordinators employ a tranquil and
confident demeanor while addressing simultaneous responsibilities.
You must create a positive energy that transfers to our
- Always smiling. The most genuine and warm smile contributes to
the warmth of our environment.
Rewards for your talents!
The rewards of this career opportunity go beyond the difference
you will make in the lives of our members and guests. We offer a
positive culture of excellent customer service, continual
improvement, and strong teamwork. Our Bilingual Wellness
Coordinators are rewarded for their talents with:
- Flexible work schedules with shifts during the day, mid-day,
nights, and weekends. Nights and weekends are required because they
are great opportunities to sell memberships.
- A healthy compensation plan with hourly pay, commissions, and
- Paid training events to help you grow and refine your sales and
customer service skills.
- Affordable and accessible healthcare with medical, dental, and
- Complimentary membership, services, and discounts.
- An employee assistance program to help you manage your
emotional well-being with stress, financial challenges, dependent
care, and much more.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Bilingual Wellness Coordinators use positive energy to convert
guests to members, retain existing members, encourage retail
purchases, and deliver an amazing experience by:
- Providing outstanding customer service, efficiently scheduling
services, answering phone calls, addressing questions, and standing
during face-to-face conversations with guests and members.
- Recognizing cultural diversity with an appreciation of varying
skills and talents amongst your team members. The ability to speak
Spanish is required.
- Promoting the value of memberships while using our core values
of optimism, gratitude, empahty, excellence, and consistency.
- Staying updated on new services, retail items, promotions, and
the latest trends in beauty advising, jewelry, or make-up
- Communicating with our leadership team about the concerns of
guests and members as they relate to clinic policies, procedures,
- Presenting our wellness plan to guests while determinging their
true need for an excellent wellness journey.
- Protecting our workplace culture, supporting team goals, and
building positive relationships with team members.
- Safeguarding confidentiality and maintaining a safe therapeutic
environment for all members and guests.
- Orienting guests to our clinic with a tour and pertinent
information as you walk them to our tranquility room.
- Building rapport with open-ended questions and active listening
to establish a guest's wellness needs.
- Supporting team goals and maintaining positive relationships
with team members.
- Up-selling services, enhancements, gift cards, and retail
- Maintaining our infection prevention and control protocols that
include our clinic cleaning schedule and hourly walk-throughs to
ensure our lobby, tranquility room, therapy rooms, restrooms, and
team lounge are clean and organized.
What it Takes to Succeed
We win together; therefore, our Bilingual Wellness Coordinators
must meet our general requirements that include:
- Meeting team goals for memberships, closing rates,
enhancements, retail sales, and gift card sales.
- Placing a high value on professionalism that leaves personal
issues at home.
- Maintaining schedule flexibility with availability for nights
- Embracing continual learning to deliver excellent customer
We professionally develop our Bilingual Wellness Coordinators
who want to transition to a career with massage therapy, esthetics,
or personal training. Apply and join our team if you:
- Have passed your MBLEx or NIC and are waiting on TDLR
- Have graduated from a Texas or out-of-state massage therapy
school within the last 12 months and are scheduled to take your
MBLEx within the next 30-60 days.
- Have graduated from a Texas or out-of-state esthetics school
within the last 3 months and are scheduled to take your MBLEx
within the next 30 days.
- Are enrolled in a Texas massage therapy or esthetics
- Are enrolled in a nationally recognized certified personal
We understand military service and are enthusiastic to assist
veterans and family members become healing artists that can join a
- Flexible schedules that balance your life partner's duty hours,
field exercises, deployments, and redeployments.
- 2 out of 5 team members that are a military reservist, veteran,
life partner, or dependent.
- A strong dedication to teamwork and consistent excellence.
Cultural diversity makes us stronger
We are excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of their race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Massage Envy Harker
Heights is a LGBTQ friendly, mother friendly, and veteran friendly
Apply now if you are ready to help people keep their bodies
Keywords: Massage Envy, Killeen , Bilingual Wellness Coordinator, Other , Harker Heights, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!