Company: BITDEER Group??????
Location: Copperas Cove
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Project Manager (Construction) will oversee and coordinate
various construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that
schedules and budgets are followed.
- Selects, contracts, and oversees contractors for specific needs
such as painting or plumbing.
- Supervises each contractor and subcontractor to ensure that
work meets quality standards and adheres to specifications.
- Provides leadership in initial planning stage by collaborating
with clients, architects, engineers, or other involved parties;
develops detailed description of jobs and materials necessary to
- Schedules and coordinates projects in logical steps and budgets
the time necessary to meet each deadline.
- Facilitate regular weekly meetings to provide updates on
- Document project related updates and share with internal team
- Prepares and submits budget estimates and regularly
communicates with US leadership and HQ Management team concerning
budget progress and costs.
- Ensures adherence to the budget and, when unexpected
complications or issues arise, makes quick and necessary
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, oversees, and directs activities
regarding the construction and maintenance of assigned structures,
facilities, and systems.
- Ensures safety standards and guidelines are followed on the
jobsite and that all safety codes are met in construction.
- Oversees contract negotiations, revisions, and additions and
adherence by all parties.
- Collaborates with US/local/HQ Leadership, supervisory staff,
contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve
problems, including work procedures, complaints, and construction
or design issues.
- Manages and leads actions that are necessary due to delays, bad
weather, or emergencies at construction sites.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including other functional managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced
- Ability to make intelligent and quick decisions, working well
under pressure, and when faced with unexpected occurrences or
- Ability to effectively multitask while analyzing and solving
- Thorough understanding of engineering, architectural, and other
- Ability to speak Chinese preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Science, Project Management,
Construction Management, or Civil Engineering required.
- At least five years of construction & project management
- PMP certification candidate will be priority.
- Familiar with Low voltage skill.
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in
all types of weather; this may include walking, climbing, reaching,
bending, crawling, or stretching.
- May require travel.
- Exposure to characteristic construction site dangers.
- Must be on-call to address delays, emergencies, bad weather,
and other issues at the jobsite.
- Must be able to communicate globally with overseas team
- Ability to work beyond the regular work-day schedule in order
to help coordinate activities and share information with the
Keywords: BITDEER Group??????, Killeen , Project Manager(Construction), Other , Copperas Cove, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!