Food Production Manager
Company: CEFCO Convenience Stores
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CEFCO Convenience Stores is looking for a strong Food Production
Manager to join their Food & Beverage team.
The Food Production Manager reports to the Senior Director, Food
& Beverage. This role is responsible for the day to day operation
of CEFCO's fresh food production facility(ies) as well as customer
service and delivery functions associated.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly
successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers
value, and the communities we serve can count on.
Build a Highly Successful Company:
- Accountable for food safety compliance in assigned production
facilities and delivery vehicles.
- Ensures compliance with company policies/procedures, government
laws/regulations, and all training requirements are met by all
employees under area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of all facilities and
equipment assigned under area of responsibility.
A Company Our Employees are Proud of:
- Builds a team that is able to identify and find solutions to
increase productivity and profitability.
- Invests in training and education for all positions under area
- Acts as a coach and sets consistent, clear expectations holding
both self and team accountable for results.
A Company Our Customers Value:
- Ensures quality and freshness of all products, consistently
maintaining only the highest standards.
- Accountable for ensuring HACCP and CCP standards are met and
- Ensures consistency of product and on time delivery to all
CEFCO stores under area of responsibility.
A Company The Communities We Serve Can Count On:
- Develops business relationships with civic and community
- Identifies and recommends to senior management opportunities
for the company to sponsor/participate in location
- Makes recommendations and takes action to support the community
when tragic events occur such as fire, floods, hurricanes, or
- 2+years' experience in wholesale food production, restaurant
operations and/or retail food service
- Must have working knowledge of project management life
- Must possess strong attention to detail and good follow-up
- Solid skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Be self-motivated and work well independently
- Possess professional communication skills (verbal and
- Possess a valid driver's license and be able to meet a moderate
CEFCO is committed to creating an environment that encourages
and rewards excellence, providing a range of benefits that
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability benefits
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CEFCO Convenience Stores, Killeen , Food Production Manager, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!