Distribution Tech - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen,
* Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support. * Award winning facility
with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally
working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that
continues to build a world-class culture where you become family. *
Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
on-campus classes. * Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the
national average * Largest school district in the area, with more
than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses
to choose from * Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to
Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other
family fun events. * Miles of scenic trails and parks available for
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Picks up return items following established guidelines.
Performs daily par cart inventories, picks orders, confirms orders,
and delivers supplies to assigned par areas. Provides feedback on
par level adjustments to supply chain and clinical leadership.
* Establishes effective relationships with clinicians in
assigned areas to ensure collaboration between clinical departments
and supply chain.
* Creates a requisition for non-stock supplies as needed in
assigned par areas.
* Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and
sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
* Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the
facility as assigned in a timely manner following any established
route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated
supplies and overnight packages.
* Maintains warehouse and other assigned areas in clean, safe
and organized manner.
* Accurately completes the replenishment/picking process
completing all associated computer software tasks to ensure
accurate record keeping.
* Delivers supplies and packages to customers taking care to
obtain location delivery information.
* Maintains conversion items and substitutes communicating with
clinical and departmental staff.
* Assists with updating item locations and labels associated
with product conversions.
* Participates in design or maintenance of par location item
* Performs other related duties as requested by authorized
What You Will Need:
* Possesses basic math skills.
* Pays attention to detail.
* Communicates clearly and effectively in English. Can
communicate directly with clinicians.
* Has computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
* Can identify, sort and count accurately.
* HS Diploma or GED or 1-year work experience
* Demonstrated ability to use an ERP system.
* Understands medical terminology and products.
* Demonstrates knowledge of inventory, receiving, replenishment
and par level concepts.
* Ability to operate material handling equipment.
* 6 months in supply chain preferred
* 6 months in customer service setting preferred
* Peoplesoft experience preferred
This position will have responsibility for the supply
replenishment process of par locations; this includes
straightening, counting, picking, and stocking supplies for
specific areas then completing any paperwork or computer software
tasks needed to account for inventory movement. The role serves as
a representative of supply chain to clinicians in their assigned
areas; as such, this role must be attentive to providing excellent
customer service which includes workig collaboratives with
customers to facilitate and manage supply replenishment process and
managing par level changes as needed. The Supply Chain Distribution
Tech may also be responsible for assisting in picking and
delivering supplies to departments upon request, picking up items
for return and general upkeep of the inventory storeroom.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and