Executive Assistant To CEO - Home Based
Location: Copperas Cove
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Within a clinical trial, recruiting patients to participate is
frequently the most difficult and time-consuming activity. To
conquer this,AutoCruitment has developed a
targeted,direct-to-patient online marketing platform to
recruit,screen, and refer patients for clinical trials and
We are currently looking to strengthen our team at AutoCruitment
and are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the CEO.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO and other
members of our leadership team. You will be integral to helping the
CEO achieve the goals of the organization and will ensure the CEO
and leadership team can focus on their core roles by supporting
them in a broad range of duties including:
- Managing calendars, organizing meetings and appointments,
arranging travel, and accommodation (as needed).
- Leading and executing ad hoc projects as required: assisting
with project management and deadline compliance.
- Manage daily operations as assigned, taking responsibility for
document and file management.
- Building cross-functional relationships between
- Monitoring and responding to incoming email correspondence and
phone calls while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Creating and maintain Excel files, PowerPoint presentations,
and internal SharePoint filing.
- Assisting with staff onboarding as needed.
- You will also be expected to perform on-call duties (some
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Ability to lead and influence without having positional
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to one
or more executives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects, able to function in
a fast-paced environment.
- Expert in PowerPoint Creation, Excel Documents, Microsoft
Office, Google Suite, and Project Management Software.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal
communication skills, and high level of discretion.
- Well-organized, self-starter with a can do attitude: This role
will involve lots of multitasking and thinking outside the
- Excitement for the mission: We are passionate about removing
the patient recruitment barrier from clinical trials
- Collaborative, Passionate, Self-Motivated, Hardworking, Caring,
Transparent, Supportive: These are important attributes for the
AutoCruitment Company Culture.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
Keywords: AutoCruitment, Killeen , Executive Assistant To CEO - Home Based, Other , Copperas Cove, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!