Full-Time Sales Associate
On behalf of our client, Reliant, by NRG, we are looking for
Sales Associates with enthusiastic personalities to join our team
of Energy Pro's.
Promote a service that will never be obsolete.
Bring your potential, and we will maximize it.
As an Energy Pro, You Will:
- Report to the Retail Sales Manager.
- Engage with Consumers about Reliant Electricity Plans.
- Advocate for Reliant Electricity within Your Community.
- Learn How to Uncover Consumer Desires and Overcome
- Foster Professional Relationships with Customers and Fellow
- Welcome Customers and Politely Offer Solutions.
- Collaborate with Your Team to Accomplish Goals and Celebrate
What's in it For You?
- Current Sales Reps Earn an Average of $750/Week!
- Great compensation package
- Paid Training Course
- Base + Uncapped Commission
- Apparel and Equipment Provided
- Great Locations Throughout Your Community
- No Door-To-Door, Cold Calling, or Telemarketing
- Career Growth
- Health Benefits and 401k
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to
maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing
associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily
health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of
illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning
routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the
CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality, disposable face masks
and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits
as guided by the CDC.
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature
checks, where required.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
2020 Companies, an outsourced Sales & Marketing company, is not
an official representation of Reliant. We hire Sales
Representatives and other types of brand advocates to fortune 200
companies. Let us help you find a fun job in retail sales or
events! 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates
Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and
casted-talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting
to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand
distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is
committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching
influence in the industry.
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
#SalesAssociate #Sales #Retail #Job #Career #CTXITA
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
2020 Companies is a retail essential business as defined by the
CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). As such,
employees are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine during the
appropriate phase in this state. We believe that the service you
provide on behalf of Reliant/NRG in your community is essential. As
such, we would like to support any team member interested in
obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination by providing a letter documenting
your designation as an essential worker. In most areas, those
individuals designated as essential workers are currently eligible
to register for (and obtain) a COVID-19 vaccination, if
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality