Human Resource Director
Company: Acadia Healthcare Comprehensive Treatment Centers
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Located near Austin, Cedar Crest Hospital & Residential
Treatment Center is a premier provider of mental health and
co-occurring substance use disorder treatment for individuals of
all genders. We offer a robust continuum of care that includes
inpatient and outpatient treatment for adults, adolescents, and
children, along with residential treatment for adolescents. Each
patient's healing process is different, but elements of treatment
at our facility typically include individual, group, and family
therapies. Our experienced team strives to enrich the lives of
those who turn to us for treatment by helping them learn to manage
the symptoms that caused them to seek care in the first
Situated on 33 serene acres in the rolling hills of Central Texas,
Cedar Crest Hospital & Residential Treatment Center provides
patients with a peaceful therapeutic setting that is fully
conducive to the healing process. We continuously improve our
programs and services and consistently redefine the way we deliver
mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Our goal is to
help our patients learn the skills they need to achieve wellness
that lasts long into the future.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the
Your Job as a Human Resources Director:
This position will guide and manage the overall provision of
Human Resources services, policies, and programs. The Facility will
look to this person to ensure legal compliance by monitoring and
implementing applicable human resource federal and state compliance
requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records,
representing the organization at hearings, employee safety,
welfare, wellness and health, and other employee services.
Your Responsibilities as a Human Resources Director:
- Conversion and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Daily involvement within the ATS, HRIS, and onboarding
- Full cycle recruitment and onboarding.
- Performance improvement.
- Benefit administration to include- new hires, terminations,
open enrollment, etc.
- Handle employee relations situations as needed.
- Worker's compensation, FMLA, and leave processing and
- Oversee Joint Commission, CMS and state survey compliance.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that
emphasizes patient care quality, continuous improvement, and high
- Assist the leadership team in continually refining the role
within hospital to assist in achieving their operational and
- Working within federal and state labor and employment laws,
FMLA, HIPPA, ADA, COBRA and other regulatory laws required.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and support in developing,
implementing and reviewing Human Resource and leadership
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Human Resources
- BA Degree preferred.
- Five years of HR Manager experience in a hospital setting
- Knowledge of hospital operations and the responsibilities of
- Experience with licensing through state, JC, and CMS
- Working knowledge of Texas HR guidelines.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare Comprehensive Treatment Centers, Killeen , Human Resource Director, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!