Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Psychotherapist 1 provides psychotherapy and counseling to
individuals and their families, including group modalities, and
assists in assessing psychotherapeutic needs of patients referred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Reviews and evaluates senior staff orders, patient medical
records, and performs diagnostic assessments to determine
- Selects and accurately performs appropriate evaluation tests
and measurements using the proper tools and techniques. Creates
meaningful programs that are consistent with the physician
prescription, direction and goals.
- Conducts individual, family and group psychotherapy, utilizing
effective psychotherapeutic techniques consistent with the
physician prescriptions, direction and goals established for the
patient benefit. Provides emergency intervention and assessment as
- Evaluates treatment efficacy and patient progress to aid in
establishing or revising specifics of treatment. Conducts the
appropriate and necessary tests that will lead to a correct
diagnosis and treatment of the patient problems or progress while
maintaining professional standards.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner any information that
may influence the patient treatment program or well being,
including preparing clinical progress notes and other required
documentation in accordance with departmental policies and
procedures. Assists with teaching activities as required.
- Takes responsibility to understand and complete professional
and technical requirements, and provides the necessary
documentation on such requirements.
- Provides patient orientation on department policies regarding
compliance with treatment, cancellations and no shows. Monitors
patients cancellations and fills vacant appointment times from
patient cancellation list. Enforces no show policy with patients
according to patient situation.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Knowledge of psychotherapy and related tests, measures and
recovery techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of counseling and therapy techniques.
- Ability to interpret diagnostic interviews and test data.
- Ability to conduct individual and group psychotherapy.
- Ability to analyze behavioral deficits.
- Ability to develop plans for implementing and monitoring
rehabilitation activities, skill acquisition and behavior
- Demonstrated communications and problem solving skills.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level
- EDUCATION - Masters'
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION Lic Clinical Social Worker
- LCSW - Lic Clinical Social Worker
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Killeen , Psychotherapist 1, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!