Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Circle of Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and
allows you to make an impact in someone else's life? Does the work
you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home
Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of
the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference
every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Speech
Language Pathologist to join our team. What makes us different?
- Dedicated support from the corporate office, even after
- The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the
challenges you go through on a day to day basis.
- Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced
Speech Language Pathologist we can pair you with an amazing
therapist to help you succeed.
- Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is
important for our Speech Language Pathologists to give their
- Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to
service. Position Highlights:
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the
plan of care
- Schedules, plans activities and provides rehabilitative
services for speech and language disorders
- Records type of treatment and patient's reaction to it on
clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit
and incorporated in the patient's record weekly.
- Maintains adequate records on all patient's, including summary
- Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques
and materials Benefits for our Full-Time Speech Language
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the
- Dental and vision insurance
- Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
- $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
- Annual Auto and Cell/data allowance
- 10 PTO days a year
- 401K .
- Certified member of the American Speech and Hearing
- At least a Master's degree
- Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as a Speech
Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Reliable Transportation with current car insurance
- Valid state driver's license PI175612264
Keywords: Circle of Care, Killeen , Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!