Company: Coleman Worldwide Moving
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all
jobs for the day are covered and dispatching local crews in a
manner that best utilizes company assets and personnel
- Accept and register new shipments as necessary
- Dispatch crews for each job for each day and ensure workload is
at its maximum
- Driver assignments as well as working with corporate to make
sure all shipments are assigned and picked up
- Track and update jobs in company software systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to problems solve quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of logistics and transportation industry
- Knowledge of residential, commercial, and military move
Required Education and Experience:
- Required: High School diploma or GED
- Preferred: Previous logistics and transportation experience
- Mainly indoors, working outdoors is sometimes required
- Sitting down for long periods at a time while indoors
- Lifting up to 50 lbs is sometimes required
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively
"CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital
status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status.
CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment
opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy
applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits,
transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and
recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance
with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years
and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Keywords: Coleman Worldwide Moving, Killeen , Operations Supervisor, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!