Posted on: January 25, 2023
6128 - Killeen - 3504 E. Central Texas Espressway, Killeen,
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Under general supervision, responsible for assisting technicians
with determining the correct part number(s), locating parts,
receiving parts into inventory, distributing parts to customers
(both internal and external), proper documentation of all
transactions, returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors,
inventory control and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and
exceptional customer service.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct
part(s) for their vehicle.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle
counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or
- Meet all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and Managers.
Position requires the following pre-requisites and ability:
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Complete Supply Associate Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills , including
- Work with and through other associates and vendors
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Understand numeric filing system.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with
customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training including, but not limited to
new associate training - Operations, KRONOS training, and parts
process specific training
- Primarily indoor work environment; may include working at times
in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times
working in the store.
- Follows all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the
use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset
Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional Appearance.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest,
transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and
deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought
and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used
cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to
deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every
associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in
their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training
and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable
accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application. Associated
topics: cashier, client service, counter, courtesy clerk, customer
service representative, deliver, retail customer service, retail
sales consultant, sales associate, venta
Keywords: CarMax, Killeen , Supply Associate, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!