Company: USA Automotive Partners
Posted on: March 15, 2023
DescriptionMaintain parts room, coordinate and control inventory
program, pick up and deliver parts upon request and see that all
parts are charged to the proper accounts using a computerized
maintenance management system.
- Locate and maintain stock bins for equipment parts.
- Review and ensure that written specifications for supplies,
materials, and equipment conform to good and accepted purchasing
practices and to industry standards.
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders in a timely
- Receive, count, and inspect equipment materials to ensure
accurate quantity and quality.
- Store and issue a variety of equipment parts; process requests
for parts warehouse items via computer.
- Make periodic inventory counts of parts warehouse items to
ensure proper identification and re-supply needs.
- Maintain the equipment parts warehouse in a clean and orderly
- Palletize auto-parts for shipping out
- Picking parts
- Palletizing for ordersQualifications: -
- Knowledge of materials, supplies, and equipment used in
equipment parts industries.
- Fundamental principles and practices of material management
methods and procedures, particularly automotive equipment parts
- Principles of vehicle parts management.
- Knowledge of terminology of the equipment parts industry.
- Knowledge of warehousing/storekeeping methods and
- Inventory control methods and procedures.
- Techniques for establishing supply.
- Principles and procedures of record keeping and inventory
- Interact with automotive mechanics at a highly technical
- Operate a personal computer and related word processing and/or
- Will need to be dexterous and able to lift or move up to 50 Lbs
regularly or as needed
- Operate a forklift and drive a medium-sized truck
- Must maintain 100% of all factory-required training, including
being 100% compliant within the first 30 days of hireBenefits:
- Several medical plans from which to choose
- HSAs (including an employer-paid program for those that
- Dental plans
- Ancillary insurance coverage
- Life insurance (including automatic coverage paid by the
- 401K (with matching)
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
Keywords: USA Automotive Partners, Killeen , Parts Clerk, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...