Supervisor, Residential Market Development
Posted on: September 14, 2023
JOB SUMMARYSupervise the daily operations of a geographically
assigned sales team that sells to our residential customers
offering best-in-class services and supporting the goals of
soliciting new prospective customers. --MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted headcount and
- A charismatic and enthusiastic leader with skill and experience
in creating excitement and energy, building and leading teams, and
developing skills in others.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize
multiple tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Residential Market
- Set clear expectations and hold employees accountable when
expectations are not met in a consistent and fair manner.
- Possess the knowledge and expertise to lead, guide, and develop
Residential Market Development Specialists in their role.
- Identify knowledge and training gaps within the Residential
Market Development Specialist team and develop plans to address
- Be familiar with reporting and analytics necessary to drive and
support business decisions.
- Collaborate with other departments and or support teams to
achieve goals and objectives.
- Work allocated will consist of approximately 60% field work and
40% office work.
- Coach and follow Charter's Sales Process.
- Communicate territory assignments to Residential Market
- Monitor the payroll process and ensure timely and accurate
approval of all commission payments.
- Handle employee relations issues, including performance
appraisals, coaching, and training.
- Completes administrative tasks related to all sales activities
and ensures their team does the same.
- Has a detailed understanding of Charters product offerings and
value proposition in the markets they sell in.
- Maintains current, in-depth knowledge of the marketplace,
including competition, and ensures relationships with customers,
business partners, and co-workers are positive and
- Prepares reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by leadership.REQUIRED
QUALIFICATIONSRequired Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Possess strong technical and computer skills
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and
from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable
- Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season
and/or during inclement weather
- Familiarity with computer operating systems, a myriad of
consumer and commercial communications devices (e.g., PDAs,
smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices),
and computer software applications
- Must be able to work non-traditional work hours such as
evenings and weekends
- Valid driver--s license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards and auto insurance
- Ability to complete documentation accurately.--Required
EducationBachelor--s degree in business or marketing or equivalent
work experience.--Required Related Work Experience and Number of
Years2+ years of Outside Sales or related work
experience.--PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Skills/Abilities and
KnowledgeKnowledge of Direct Sales practicesExperience with
consumer education of products and servicesKnowledge of cable or
telecommunications services--Preferred Related Work Experience and
Number of YearsSales Supervisory experience preferred -
0.5+--WORKING CONDITIONSField and Office environmentOutside field
environment with exposure to inclement weatherTravel as required
SDT410 2023-21362 2023 Here, employees don't just have jobs, they
build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive
package that rewards employees for their contributions to our
success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers
real value at every stage of life.A qualified applicant's criminal
history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with
applicable laws, including local ordinances.Get to Know Us Charter
Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum
brands, including: Spectrum Internet--, TV, Mobile and Voice,
Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you
join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000
individuals working together to serve more than 32 million
customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters
most. Watch this video to learn more.Who You Are Matters Here We're
committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and
providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE,
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Killeen , Supervisor, Residential Market Development, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!