Certified Echo Tech PRN
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: June 9, 2019
DescriptionWork Hours Per Diem Metroplex Health System As a member
of Adventist Health System, we believe that total health is
achieved through a balance of physical, mental, social and
spiritual well-being. With each patients unique circumstances in
mind, our multi-disciplinary care teams provide a vast array of
services, combining state-of-the-art technology with a personal
commitment to creating an exceptional patient experience. Our team
members also enjoy outstanding care in the form of comprehensive
health benefits, a friendly, faith-based work environment, and
plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Our multi-facility
campus includes 148 acute-care beds at Metroplex Adventist Hospital
in Killeen, 60 psychiatric care beds in the nearby Metroplex
Behavioral Health Center, and 25 beds at Rollins Brook Community
Hospital in Lampasas. Through this Metroplex Health System, we
offer a Womens Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Endoscopy Center,
Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, ICU, PCU, ED, imaging, surgery,
home health services, and more. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB
- Responsible for the application of imaging guidelines and
standards in accordance with current practices.
- Patient Care activities include, but not limited to:
- Follows directors direction and job assignments daily with
flexibility as changes necessitate.
- Reviews Ultrasound orders to assess correctness of examination
requested and any patient special needs or conditions.
- Provides instructions /educates patients and/or significant
others on examinations to be performed when necessary.
- Has knowledge of and understands current JCAHO Standards for
the clinical aspect of the department. QualificationsKNOWLEDGE AND
- 2 years experience in hospital echo cardiology procedures.
- Ability to correctly perform all echo cardiology procedures at
a technical level not requiring supervision of technical
- Education: 2 year associate degree level of education.
- Successful completion of American Registry of Diagnostic
Medical Sonographers, (ARDMS) boards with RDCS certification, and
continuing education requirements. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED
- 2 years experience in a hospital echo technologist position,
- RVT certification.
- Current basic life support (BLS) certification.
- RVT certification.
- Multiply ARDMS certifications in other body parts. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , Certified Echo Tech PRN, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!