Director of Plant Operations
Company: Cedar Crest Hospital
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PURPOSE STATEMENT:Responsible for the overall maintenance of the
buildings, grounds, fixtures and equipment of the facility. Areas
of responsibility may include two or more of the following
areas/departments: safety, security, maintenance, facilities,
materials management, housekeeping. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee general building maintenance including: plumbing,
carpentry, painting, roofing, minor repairs and electrical
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed on all
- Ensure the facility is in a sanitary, attractive, safe, orderly
condition and in compliance with all regulatory standards and
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Ensure proper operations and maintenance of water systems,
emergency electrical systems, sewage systems, primary electrical
systems, telephone systems, fire alarm systems and heating and
- Develop facility maintenance plans, timetables for completion
and recommendations for maintenance projects.
- Serve as project manager for small scale, short duration
- Respond to facility fire and disaster situations immediately
and assist per emergency plans.
- Coordinate outside service vendors/contractors and maintenance
staff to complete projects as assigned/necessary.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technical field required.
Master's degree preferred.
- Two or more years college level construction trade education or
five or more years' of construction/maintenance experience
- Ten or more years' construction/maintenance supervisory
experience preferred. LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid state driver's license, where required in a
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.Valid
Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) will be a plus.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Cedar Crest Hospital, Killeen , Director of Plant Operations, Professions , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!