Laboratory Technician-Temple, TX
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Laboratory Technician - Temple, TX Kelly Science & Clinical is
currently seeking candidates for a Laboratory Technician position
at a chemical company in Temple, TX. As a Laboratory Technician you
will be responsible for analyzing standard and non-standard samples
to ensure that the quality of the materials tested meet or exceed
standards of acceptable criteria Responsibilities:
- Test in-process and final products.
- Monitor production quality and record all necessary
- Identify problems, troubleshoot issues and report status or
quality deficiencies to supervisor.
- Observe proper inventory levels to support all anticipated
needs of the QA Lab.
- Inspect instruments and equipment to determine the need for
repairs and guarantee accuracy by performing regular inspections as
- Keep updated records of calibration, controls analysis, test
results, inventory and activity logs.
- Ensure all instruments operate within designed parameters.
- Follow all written and verbal work instruction or
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Participate in all site safety training, activities, and
- Help maintain a clean, safe, and orderly laboratory.
- Pay utmost attention to detail in every aspect of the job,
- Other duties as assigned to support operations and management.
- Associates degree in sciences with laboratory requirement
- 2 Years quality laboratory experience preferred
- Ability to be trained in standard operating procedures
- Analytical analysis experience in working with acids, bases, or
other hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment/instrument deficiencies and
recommend corrective action This is a contract-to-hire position.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm. If you
meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for
immediate consideration. Why Kelly -- ? Kelly-- Science & Clinical
is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly -- At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce,
including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals
with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender
identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Killeen , Laboratory Technician-Temple, TX, Professions , Eddy, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!