Company: Cedar Crest Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PURPOSE STATEMENT:Perform routine and specific maintenance
services which may include grounds work.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and
equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and
mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond
timely and appropriately.
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and
demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools in a safe
and effective manner.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and
complete reports, as requested.
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start
generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain
fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible
alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data
on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check
condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and
maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair
faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and
bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinishe furniture in rooms,
offices and dining room as needed.OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance or facility operations required.
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools in the
general building/maintenance trades preferred. - -
- Valid state driver's license (if required by state).
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).First aid
may be required based on state or facilityEqual Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Cedar Crest Hospital, Killeen , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!