Electronic Technician Maintenance I
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Title Electronic Technician Maintenance IJob Type Full-Time
Location Fort Cavazos, TX, US 76544Career Level Entry Level
Contract ATMP Travel Up to 50%
Job Description The Electronic Technician Maintenance I position
supports the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and
Simulations Maintenance Program (ATMP) contract at Fort Cavazos,
Texas. This position primarily supports DRTS.Electronic Technician
Maintenance I Job Duties
- Performs simple or routine tasks troubleshooting, replacing,
and repairing military simulator components following detailed
instructions on Range Equipment.
- Works under supervision of higher level technicians.
- Applies basic technical knowledge of electronics principles in
determining and solving equipment malfunctions.
- Captures and records accurate and timely maintenance history
ensuring that unique corrective measures for work orders and repair
are annotated into the AWARE Management Information System
- Shares maintenance issues and general operations updates with
- Supports quality / ISO, security and safety training
- Safeguards all assigned equipment issued by PULAU Corporation
against loss, theft, and damage.
- Will be cross-trained to support other TADSS and may be
assigned tasks to support other ATMP contract equipment on the
installation, including ranges.Job Requirements Electronic
Technician Maintenance I Job Requirements
- 3+ years' past experience as an Electronics Technician
Maintenance or related position.
- Prefer past work experience with repairing military
computer-based simulation devices or related equipment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
and lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to read and understand manufacturers' manuals or
- Must be able to work outside including in inclement
- Must be able to acquire a Government Common Access Card (CAC)
for access to other installations.
- Must be able to travel on temporary duty to other installations
- Must be able to work occasional shift, night, weekend, or
holiday hours in support of military training.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. BENEFITSPULAU offers a comprehensive
benefit package to employees that includes medical, dental, and
vision coverage, dependent health coverage, basic and supplemental
life insurance, disability insurance and flexible spending
accounts. Our 401k plan is available to enroll at any time with
immediate vesting in employer matching contributions. We observe 11
federal holidays and offer paid vacation and paid sick time. PULAU
is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Relocation Assistance
Offered? NoRelocation Assistance Details Exemption Type
Non-ExemptUS Citizen Required? YesSecurity Clearance Required No
Keywords: PULAU, Killeen , Electronic Technician Maintenance I, Professions , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!