Bio-Med Electronics Technician
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: March 6, 2019
Description Bio Med Electronics Technician - AdventHealth Central Texas Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549 Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity Work Hours/Shift:Full Time Day Shift You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs preventive maintenance, electrical safety and equipment repair programs for the biomedical equipment at this Hospital.
- Performs inspection, testing and acceptance of all medical equipment in accordance to the manufacturers specification.
- Maintains maintenance records on all equipment included in the program.
- Assist in maintaining performance improvement activities within the department and participates in LEAN activities.
- Adheres to the programmed preventive maintenance policy of the Bio-Medical Department and hospital policy.
- Maintains competency skills.
- Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all TJC, state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols. The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change. Attendance in accordance with AdventHealth Central Texas Hospital guidelines and policy(s) is considered an essential function of the job.Qualifications What You Will Need:
- Ability to read, comprehend at the 12th grade level
- Ability to use Outlook e-mail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use the SMMS software to maintain all Bio-Medical equipment in inventory
- Valid Texas drivers license.
- Bachelors degree (BS) preferred
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school, and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Job Summary:Responsible for all matters relating to the proper maintenance, repairs, calibration, inspection, and new installation of all Medical equipment included in the Bio-medical equipment inventory. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , Bio-Med Electronics Technician, Professions , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!