Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: May 10, 2019
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking a Supply Technician
to support one of our top government clients in Ft. Hood, TX on a
$22.39 + $4.48 H&W
- Receive, store and issue bench stock, repair parts, tools and
STTE, establish and make entries to and maintain stock control and
accounting records for the Abrams Tank Family of Vehicles.
- Establish and maintain records for both manual and automated
maintenance management systems.
- Perform HAZMAT shelf life surveillance management as
- Generate Reorder/Reorder Point (RO/ROP) Bench stock items,
reports for inventory management.
- Conduct location accountability surveys and inventories, post
to records, tools and STTE.
- Provide administrative support for Tool Room personnel.
- Potential for exposure to temperature extremes in performance
- Transport repair parts and/or supplies to other workers or
areas using material handling equipment (MHE) or commercial
vehicles, as required.
- Three or more years of experience working in logistics and
familiar with Military Logistics' terminology and processes,
handling hand receipts, tool names and numbers, and National Stock
Numbers (NSN's) and have knowledge to prepare necessary forms to
fulfill Supply Support activity.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills along with professional demeanor
that extends to all levels of the organization to include our
customers and management.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office
products (Excel, Word and Power Point) and be able to become
proficient in Lotus Notes.
- Must possess valid vehicle operator license and be able to
obtain DA Form 348 to operate forklift, related MHE and US
Government and commercial vehicles; as required.
- Ability and knowledge in all aspects of the use and care of
hand tools, STTE for MFT Deprocessing.
- Must demonstrate ability to complete programs and projects.
- Must be a U.S. person.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with other material handlers
and supervision to ensure processes are aligned.
- Requires minimal supervision and capable of working
independently with minimal errors.
- Acquired knowledge of GDLS Processes, products and military
technology in support of the Retrofit.
- Must be willing to train on SAMS-E, SARS, LMP and PBUSE, if
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs, work in extreme temperature and
environmental conditions in assigned asphalted motor pool open area
or buildings as well as other assigned fielding areas, following
prescribed OSHA rules. Must be able to work at heights and climb
ladders to access, move and deliver parts.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a
role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million
workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals
directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent
supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5
billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity
employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a
diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Killeen , Supply Technician, Professions , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!