KilleenRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Killeen jobs

Truck Driver - Owner Operator - up to 82% Gross Revenue Pay Out!

Company: System Transport - Owner Operator
Location: Killeen
Posted on: June 11, 2019

Job Description:

Now Seeking CDL-A Flatbed Owner Operator Truck DriversThis program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82%?SYSTEM TRANSPORT provides Options, high settlements & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique business needs of our owner operators, System Transport has everything to offer the professional truck driver. YOU CHOOSE THE FREIGHT & LANES, REGIONAL or OVER THE ROAD??Join our Trusted Systems of Owner Operator Truck Drivers:? This program pays 72% of the gross revenue to the tractor and 10% to the trailer for a total of 82% No Upfront Costs 100% Fuel Surcharge Fuel Cards / Fleet Discount Base Plates and Permits?Start driving with System Transport, Apply Now!?Requirements: Class A Driver?s License (CDL-A) One Year Over-the-Road Experience 21 Years of Age?If interested in partnering with System Transport Apply Now!

Keywords: System Transport - Owner Operator, Killeen , Truck Driver - Owner Operator - up to 82% Gross Revenue Pay Out!, Professions , Killeen, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Experienced CDL-A Drivers Wanted: Medical, 401k, and Paid Vacation
Description: Experienced CDL-A Truck DriversJoin Swift s Driving Force.Swift values the years of experience under your belt and wants you to join the most powerful fleet on the road. To be a powerful force, you have (more...)
Company: swift transportation - experienced
Location: Austin
Posted on: 06/25/2019

CDL Class A Truck Driver- Manchaca TX
Description: Mast Auto Transport is hiring Class A Drivers out of: Temple, TX Chandler, AZ Mast Auto Transport LLC is a 9-year-old Texas based Auto Transport
Company: Mast Auto Transport
Location: Manchaca
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Leasing Consultant
Description: Location: Austin, Texas, 73301, United StatesJob ID: Position Title: Leasing ConsultantCompany Name: Stassney Woods br br The Leasing Consultant reports to the Property Manager and supports the leasing (more...)
Company: Stassney Woods
Location: Austin
Posted on: 06/25/2019


Class A CDL Team Drivers
Description: Longevity Rate Per Mile Year 2 1 per loaded mile/ per Driver for teams Year 3 2 per loaded mile/ per Driver
Company: Artur Express
Location: Austin
Posted on: 06/25/2019

OTR CDL A Tanker Truck Drivers - HAZMAT!
Description: THIS IS AN OTR POSITION - TWO 2 --WEEKS OUT -- REQUIREMENTS: Must Have CDL A License Must Have Tanker Endorsement Must Have HAZMAT-- -- WORK ENVIRONMENT Above average home time - 2 weeks out and 2 days (more...)
Company: CGLT-A Division of Rinchem Company Inc
Location: Luling
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Radiology Technician Travel Assignments
Description: Travel Radiology Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / Jobs br br Tired of completing an application just to get informationClick the View or Apply button for HCEN's Free, Quick (more...)
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Certified Archer Architect - REMOTE
Description: Senior Archer Architect Level 4 REMOTE Looking for someone with product experience in archer solutions both architecture
Company: TEK Connexion
Location: Austin
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Oil and Tire Technician
Description: If you enjoy tinkering around on your car, then jump-start your career in the mechanics industry as a Lube and Tire Technician with Avis Budget Group Job Duties... Perform preventative maintenance on (more...)
Company: Avis Budget Group
Location: Austin
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Truck Driver - Food Delivery Service - Average $72,000/Year
Description: Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Dedicated Delivery Routes In San Antonio, TXRecent Graduates Welcome - Great Home Time - Under 24 Hours OutAverage 72,000 / year - Great BenefitsEvery day, the country (more...)
Company: Sygma - San Antonio
Location: Lockhart
Posted on: 06/25/2019

OTR CDL A Company Drivers - Sign-On Bonus - Average 2,800 miles a week
Description: HIRING COMPANY DRIVERS REEFER AND OTR ROUTES AVAILABLE Company Driver Benefits: Average 2,800 miles a week .47 CPM 2,800 miles per wk. x 47 cents per mile 1,316 Annual Raises up to .52CPM Get paid (more...)
Company: JS Helwig & Son LLC
Location: Bastrop
Posted on: 06/25/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Killeen RSS job feeds